Saturday, November 19, 2011

Vader Blog: If Darth Vader Had a Blog, This is What it Would Be Like.

Yes, I did it. I finally got a Blog. I wanted to stay away from this whole online diary thing, it seemed a bit... fruity to me. But all the other Sith Lords have one and they kept saying "why aren't you on blogger?" "You didn't get the memo? I sent it out on blogger." "Did you see that really funny video I posted on Blogger of the Jedi getting his head blown off.?" And so on. So here I am. On Blogger.

God I hate my life.

On the plus side I got my helmet waxed today and it is very very shiny. I can see the stars in it! However, Grand Moff Tarkin keeps using it as a mirror. It is very distracting! How am I supposed to be all menacing and evil in a meeting if my boss keeps checking his teeth in my head! *sigh*

I also really really needed to scratch my bottom, and believe me, that is a very involved process. Have you ever tried to scratch your bottom through a PLASTIC SUIT??

 I didn't think so.

And don't even get me started on how hot in is in here! It's supposed to have environment control but either it's been broken for the last fifteen years or I've become cold blodded. I should not be shvitzing in my suit during important menacing moments! It's very hard to concentrate on the evil when you're sweating like a Gammorean. Grr.

Anyway, I was sitting in my dome of solitude today (The Emperor insists on calling it my Emo Dome. Remind me to put glue on his chair before the next board meeting) and I realized just how much I hate life. It's all meaningless. And black. Like my soul. And my helmet. Which is shiny.

                                            Me, in my Dome of Solitude. NOT my Emo Dome.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment