Saturday, November 26, 2011

Semi-Sequitur’s With Three Year Olds

While being buckled into her car seat
Thing 1: I think your Mummy and Daddy must be mad.
Me: What? Why?
Thing 1: Because you run outside and don’t sleep and then they will have to chase you!

While playing in the playroom, in reference to stealing her sisters toys
Thing 2: But I CAN’T say please because I am a pretty girl!

At lunch time. Out of nowhere
Thing 1: I think your Mummy and Daddy will laugh.
Me: Oh yeah? Why?
Thing 1: Cause I bumped my head really hard and now you get the sparkly dust!

On the playground. After falling down
Thing 2: But I CAN’T play because my nose hurts so I can only kick you!
Then proceeds to kick me.

After finding a pretty spectacular mud puddle
Thing 2: Look how muddy I am!! *super proud look of sublime accomplishment *
FIVE SECONDS LATER
Thing 2: Sasha................................................................. I’M MUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Look of ultimate hurt and betrayal. Instant flood of tears* My pants are MUUUUUUDDDYYYYYYY!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment